In this new age of diverse professions, we all still share a common goal- better productivity. Good productivity is all about efficiently using one’s time to accomplish the most number of tasks with an optimum quality of work. With various manual productivity techniques, the new age has also brought in the best productivity apps to help us be our best.
5 best productivity apps
Many tools promise to increase productivity and time efficiency but only a few manage to do so. Here are the best 5 best productivity apps that are tried and tested by our team for your convenience.
1. Mailman– the best productivity apps for inbox zero
Mailman is the best email management application that filters out unimportant emails. This plugin decreases interruptions and boosts productivity. Mailman is a Gmail email management program, which means it only works with Gmail. Mailman is compatible with various email clients, including Apple Mail, Spark, Mailbird, Polymail, and Superhuman. Mailman’s primary function is to sort and separate email messages. These tools for productivity also allow you to set the time and frequency of email delivery based on your needs.
What sets Mailman apart especially as the best productivity apps is its batch delivery system. Here, you can set Mailman to deliver your emails at a time convenient to you. This feature along with the Do Not Disturb feature, makes Mailman the best email management app from this list of tools for productivity.
2. Buffer– the best productivity apps for your social media needs
Buffer promises to simplify all your social media engagement needs. With its easy to use publishing features, it also lets you analyze your social media campaign plan. You can use Buffer to visualise and sort out your company’s engagement plan. This is amongst the best productivity apps as it drives attention and revenue towards your business while you save time and increase productivity.
Some features of Buffer are:
- Schedule posts and campaigns
- Easily drive engagements
- Get in-depth insights to your growth and path ahead
- Build custom reports and share with your team
3. RescueTime– best productivity apps for time management
RescueTime helps you keep a track of where you spend your time and where you can save your time better. These best productivity apps have made it so simple to track and physically see how good, or how bad, you have been with your time. It also keeps a track of your distractions and the amount of time you wasted. RescueTime improves your time efficiency as you understand how long each of your tasks took and how you can improve upon these.
Some features of RescueTime are:
- Automatic Time tracking
- Distraction blocking to help you save time
- Detailed Reports, Trends, and Insights
- Block Distracting Websites
4. Asana– best productivity apps for project management
Another standard productivity method for managing work and tasks within a team is Asana. When combined with Mailman, it can turn your inbox into a productivity workstation where you can manage correspondence and organize tasks and alter statuses with a few clicks. It’s an excellent way for businesses to increase their email productivity using these tools for productivity. You can also assign and reassign tasks to your team members. Asana also allows you to keep a thorough track of the project and its path ahead for better productivity.
Some main features of Asana are:
- See the status of your project work, identify next steps, and quickly take action to stay on track.
- The Timeline feature helps you keep up with your deadlines.
- Asana makes it easy to troubleshoot all your project related problems.
- It provides real time graphs and other insights about the team’s performance.
- Track company goals and milestones easily.
5. Freedcamp– best productivity apps for task management
Freedcamp allows you to keep a track of all your tasks in the form of task lists which can be organized in easy-to-use Kanban boards. These Kanban boards have seriously been the game changer for me. What’s more, it also has a time tracking feature that helps you keep track of your time efficiency in different projects. These features make this our final entrant in this list of tools for productivity.
Some features of Freedcamp are:
- Gantt chart for easily viewing all your tasks.
- Task list and subtasks
- Calendar to view all your meetings and events in one place
- Milestones to keep in mind deadlines and other events to look forward to
- Time tracking to track your workday
Work better with the best productivity apps
These above best productivity apps can help you excel in different areas of your professional life. Better productivity in your work not only helps you achieve your goals but also helps you live a more enriched personal life. A better quality of work is the prerequisite to a better work life balance and thus better peace of mind.
Productivity is defined as a ratio between the output volume and the volume of inputs. Thus it measures how efficiently production inputs are being used to produce a given level of output.
1. Labor productivity measures the efficiency of the labor put in to produce an output.
2. Capital productivity is the ratio of output (goods or services) to the input of physical capital.
Monitoring employee productivity by establishing accountability, keeping track of work hours, etc can be effective in improving productive.
Deleting emails from the inbox does not free up space as the emails are still stored in the Trash. Delete the emails from the trash to free up space.
Gmail automatically deletes emails from the Trash after 30 days.