The successful performance of any company depends on its employee performance. Good employee productivity is responsible for many key factors in a company’s success. These may range from company revenue to team satisfaction. Thus it is important to actively motivate employee performance and reap its benefits.
Statistics on employee performance
- The average employee is only productive for 2 hours and 53 minutes per day.
- Engaged employees are more productive, resulting in a 21% increase in profits.
- 41% of stressed employees also state that stress negatively affects productivity.
- More than two-thirds of employers have seen increased productivity among their remote workers.
- Also, 83% of workers believe that they don’t have to work in an office to be productive.
- Luxembourg is the most productive country in the world.
- 65% of employees state that they’re more productive during the holidays.
How to increase productivity in work with better employee performance
Depending on the above statistics for employee performance and productivity, here are the five best apps tips to help you improve workplace productivity.
- Have the Right Tools and Equipment
Improving employee performance is all about channeling your efforts in the right direction. Using the right email management softwares can also help you raise your productivity levels as you stop worrying about managing your emails. Email management apps like Mailmanhq can help you manage too many emails as you focus on other important tasks. Thus, shallow tasks like these should be automated using the right tools and equipment as a tool for productivity and better employee performance.
- Turn off notifications for better employee performance
A text, a call, an email is all it needs for our brains to get interrupted and distracted from work. Putting our notifications off and focusing on the task at hand is an important tool for employee performance. But what about urgent emails that you might miss? The VIP list feature in Mailmanhq will be your savior. That is one of the reasons why Mailmanhq is the best email management app.
- Routines and rituals
Routines can work like magic when setting out on achieving increased productivity. With certain routines and rituals set up, one can motivate their brain to feel more focused and rewarded with better productivity.
The types of routines one chooses are limited only to the imagination. A few examples of such routines are:
1. Choosing a specific place for better concentration and quiet at work
2. Also setting a particular time of the day for all your deep work sessions
3. Writing down your goals for the day before you begin work for increased productivity
4. Use stationary dedicated to your specific tasks for better employee performance too.
- Change up your routine sometimes
Simple changes in your daily routine can go a long way in improving employee performance. Routine changes like changing the room in which you work or changing the time of your work can do wonders too. Or even huge changes like shifting your remote work sessions to a secluded place or a scenic place or even a hotel room can give you the change you desire.
- Know when to take a break
The focus demanded by work might not require physical energy, but it does need mental strength. This demand can be very exhausting on our energy levels and hence rest is essential. Relaxing by walking through nature or listening to your favorite music or meditation, can help replenish your energy levels. Thus this much-needed rest will prepare you for further increased productivity as you see an improvement in employee performance.
Employee performance is the key to a company’s success
The success of a company is a direct consequence of employee performance and satisfaction. Employee satisfaction also makes an employee feel that the efforts lead to a productive future and allows a more well-balanced work culture. Thus to improve it, a company must also drive team satisfaction and help them achieve clearer mental space.
1. Assign Tasks with deadlines
2. Keep track of employees work performance
3. Check the quality of employees work
4. Monitor employees engagement
5. Check employees inbox management
The successful performance of any company depends on its employee performance. Good employee productivity is responsible for many key factors in a company’s success. These may range from company revenue to team satisfaction. Thus it is important to actively motivate it and reap its benefits.
1. Have the Right Tools and Equipment
2. Turn off notifications
3. Routines and rituals
4. Change up your routine sometimes
5. Know when to take a break
1. Job Satisfaction.
2. Training and Development.
3. Employee Engagement.
4. Goals and Expectations.
5. Tools and Equipment.