All of us have email-faced issues every day. From college students to C-level executives, inbox seems wrecked until good email management. Managing inboxes is necessary to carry out smooth conversations through emails. Email management is itself a tiresome task, and this is it consumes significant labor investments and time. But do we have a better alternative? Yes! Using the best email management software all you need.
Top 5 best email management software in 2021
Here we discuss the features of the best email management softwares which are nowadays in use. This will help you make better choices for your work. Let’s start with our top pick-Mailman.
If you want the best email management software to collaborate with your Gmail account, Mailman is the right choice. It is simple to use and learn. With an easy account setup, you can join Mailman with your current email address. It offers intelligent and intuitive productivity tools for no spam and inbox zero.
With inbox zero, it keeps you undisturbed while working using the email management tool known as the “Custom Delivery” tool. Also, it is available at the most affordable rates, which are $8/monthly and $10/annually.
If you want the best email management software to collaborate with your Gmail account then Mailman is the right choice. It is simple to use and learn. With an easy account setup, you can join Mailman with your existing email address. It offers smart and intuitive productivity tools for no spam and inbox zero.
With inbox zero, it keeps you undisturbed while working using the email management tool known as the “Custom Delivery” tool. Also, it is available at the most affordable rates which are $8/monthly and $10/annually.
FEATURES of Mailman:
- It offers compatibility with Gmail with your current email address.
- Available at nominal rates with 21 days free trial to learn.
- To get rid of spam and unwanted email, it offers an “Unlimited Blocking” feature.
- For better prioritization and increased productivity, it supports the “VIP Alerts” feature for important contacts.
- The “Custom Delivery Slots” helps you manage time more efficiently, so the messages are received at your predetermined time.
- Use the “Do Not Disturb” tool to stay undisturbed while working. It is the best time management tool.
Front app promotes a shared inbox to lead to better teamwork. This way, you can categorize emails easily. It shows all your inboxes, whether personal texts or collaboration, in one place for a more transparent approach while using. You can assign tasks just to run emails fast.
- You can use the “Snooze Feature” for a later response.
- With “Templates,” you can save your time writing long emails.
- Using the “Colour-coded” feature enables you to mark emails.
- “Tagging feature” allows you to tag emails with your teammates instead of forwarding them.
Spike offers small notes, tasks, and real-time interaction with your inbox in easy steps. Using this email management software, you can easily manage tasks and agendas in one inbox. You can control and create tasks with personal and group chats. You can work on different functions in one single place.
- Keep a real-time check on documents, files, and data without leaving Spike.
- It works with existing email addresses from G-suite and IMAP.
- It promotes a unified inbox for your team tasks to work correctly using emails.
- Filters are supported to keep your inbox safe from spammers.
- Just so you don’t forget anything, reminders are available to ensure nothing slips through your hands.
Hiver works like a Google workplace and helpdesk formed for fast customer services. With easy email tracking, you can keep a record of your business performance for increased productivity and growth. Simple User Interface enables fast learning and safe use of email management tools.
- Provides fast reach to the customers and their issues with “Email Tracking”.
- You can assign tasks and reminders to make sure nothing is missed while working.
- Collaborate with your teammates without forwarding or replying to emails with easy “Tagging Emails”.
- The notification bell allows a fast response to the new email that just arrived in your inbox.
- Write notes to your colleagues to avoid writing lengthy emails.
With Sendinblue, you can focus on the important emails, and the rest of it can run on the auto-pilot mode. With this, you can track down all your customer feedback and details in one place, in one inbox. It saves yours with the automated productivity tools to streamline your inbox.
- Allows email marketing with easy and fast design.
- With SMS features, you can communicate fast with the customers.
- Keep your teamwork organized with a unified inbox.
- Supports “Segmentation” to reach a large audience for your work.
- With advanced designs, you can enhance your emails.
- Offers clear and complete reports of your email history so that everything is well managed and accessible in a few clicks.
Qualities of the best email management software
Do you know the must-have qualities that the best email management software should have? Let’s see.
- Easy and straightforward to learn and use.
- It should support such an inbox where emails can be organized, searched, and managed efficiently in no time.
- Promote filters or email management services to keep spammers away.
- It should allow data transmission of all types, be it media, documents, etc.
- You can easily archive messages for later purposes.
- It should assist the contact list feature for essential interactions.
- It should provide message alerts on the user’s choice.
Why do we need email management software?
Now that we know all about email management software, let’s understand why we need them in our lives.
Since 2021, the pandemic has affected us all widely, from offline to online. From social celebrations to client meetings, the pattern has changed. Email is now being of greater use. But if you unknowingly forget to send an essential response to your boss or a meeting with your client, that can get terrible. This is why we need the best email management software for us to make sure nothing slips through the radar.
However, studies show that working people get almost 100 emails per day. This can be overwhelming to handle all of them on your own. Using software to manage emails saves your time so that you can utilize it at other important work. Now we have a list of email software that are the top picks for all time.
Top Pick For Best Email management software
We know that email management is necessary for better business productivity. And to beat the competition and raise your bar, you need the best email management software. This ensures that all your email-related issues are settled in no time, and you keep your inbox to zero every time.
However, for better and fast compatibility, email management software like Mailman is the best choice. It organizes and sorts emails per your choice with Gmail and runs efficient email management for all people, from college students to high job profile employees.
4. Proton Mail
Email management softwares organize and sort emails for easier handling of our inboxes.
3. Zoho Mail