How many times have you searched for the best email organizer app? Email management is generally the most faced dilemma nowadays by working individuals be it C-level or senior management. Without a doubt, it is an overwhelming situation; improper email management can be tremendously exhausting and might get your chest puffed easily.
But we assume this occurring stress problem is no stranger to the C-level executives. They already have a lot on their plate and lead a large group of people together while playing a strategic role and holding a significant role in the company decisions.
Table of Content
- Why is Email management important for C-Level Executives?
- Best email organizer app! What is it?
- 3 best email organizer app
Why is email management important for the C-level executives?
A C-level executive seems like a fancy job, providing hefty salaries, great staff, and comfy cabins equipped with desired privileges but all that comes with quite a high cost. It comes with a lot of stress and everyday challenges of responsibility and accountability.
With this, the executive busy bees hardly have time to juggle the daily task of inbox management; for an improved state of work, upgraded time management techniques and productivity tools to track down the performance and improve accordingly. They have to meet the demands of the time and so left with little or no time for keeping a check on the emails regularly.
For this, they require either staff to manage emails, get their inbox to zero in no time, or drift to use the inbox zero app. To reduce the cost of labor and effectively manage emails with their personal touch, email management is done proficiently using the email management apps while providing automated email management services and helps in increasing work productivity.
However, there are many actionable tips for email management that, when properly used, helps to save your time and adds to the list of mailbox management habits. While using some email practices and at the same time working at a C-level position, a large number of people try to reach out to you.
The number of emails stacking up in your inbox may surprise you sometimes.
You might feel like a frog in a pond of emails all around yourself, and slowly your inbox submerges in the stack. But before the pond becomes an ocean, it is well necessary to keep yourself relaxed and make sure that you communicate smartly.
Best email organizer app! What is it?
While you must have searched for the best email organizer app, what exactly do you expect and understand from this term? Supercharged features and tools must fill an ideal email management app that can help you declutter the mess and get inbox zero with some help.
Inbox management is a tiresome work of the day, but it gets less exhausting with the best email organizer app. With the email management apps, you can manage most of the emails with the help of email management tools offered by the application. But have you wondered what all of them have in common? The automatic email management tools they provide lead you to get your tasks done in a few clicks automatically.
It manages the bundles of emails, arranges them accordingly at affordable prices for all, and is compatible with multiple email accounts and services.
Do all the email management apps fulfill the desires mentioned, or are they incapable of working up to their potential and working as a myth?
3 Best Email Organizer Apps
So, here are the 3 best email organizer apps for C level executives which aren’t just a myth and always promising.
Mailman is one of the best email organizer apps founded by entrepreneur Mohit Mamoria and Andrew Wilkinson, MetaLab’s founder, in August 2020. It offers simple and intuitive tools for mailbox management at reasonable prices. Mailman provides economic subscriptions costing $10 per month if paid every month and $8 per month if paid annually.
Benefits of MAILMAN- best email organizer app
- If you have allotted a specific time in your day to go through your daily feed, this can be your favorite tool as it offers personalized slots of time every day and works with your schedule. You will receive messages only at your predetermined hour, and no longer email disruptions will occur.
- If you often get frustrated at your inbox’s regular interference, this feature will help you stay focused when you are at work. This will mute your inbox for the time being, and you can carry out actual work.
- With this feature, you can shut down unimportant emails from newsletters, promotional events, and stuff you are no longer interested in. This will improve your inbox experience and increase productivity.
- Even after no disturbance, you need to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks and you don’t miss any opportunity. With this, the mailman will notify you only of the messages from the VIP contacts and no other disruptions.
2. EDISON MAIL
Edison Mail helps in efficient email management for people at high-level positions, and with that is the best email organizer app as it provides all the features and tools free of cost while keeping the security norms clear.
Benefits of EDISON MAIL
- Easily mute the unimportant email threads and work without any disruptions by blocking irrelevant things in the background and minimize the chaos at any level.
- It organizes your emails according to subjects and matter into folders and groups with labels as per your priority. It increases productivity as you can easily access any document or file in no time.
- It keeps your email account safe from weedy emails or scam trolls from reaching out to you and crowd your inbox unnecessarily.
- The best thing about this email management app is that it is available at zero cost and applies the zero inbox method in your mailbox.
3. AQUA MAIL
This email management app proffers complete compatibility with various email providers like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Apple, and many more. It is of much more value to the C-level executives as it is helpful with the tools and affordable at the same time.
Benefits of AQUA MAIL
- It integrates with multiple email services and can handle multiple accounts simultaneously without any further complications of using different email management apps for various email providers.
- This can also reply through voice messages which saves your time and is more satisfying. It saves the email attachments as files, so you can easily access them at any moment.
- It auto-formats your replies which saves your time and is relevantly desirable.
- It is much more automatic with the setup and provides ease with the inbox view with preview tools.
The answer to your most searched question- the best email organizer app is well answered above, so you can go and get your app and start leading your work with more productivity tools. Even though the number of spam emails users receive on average every day is constantly rising, a great email organizer app such as Mailman can help you maintain your inbox regardless of how many emails you receive every day.