Having an inbox that reflects 99+ unread emails is normal. We all have a gigantic library of emails waiting in our mailbox. This piled-up inbox not only takes up the inbox’s space but also a piece of our mental peace. We spend hours under the burden of replying to those emails. So, what is the solution? Is there even a solution? Yes, Email Management Softwares are the ultimate solution to email management. It is quick, time-saving, and boosts productivity. Here is a comprehensive email software list to help in reaching Inbox Zero.
Email Software List to Reach Inbox Zero
There are many email organizers or management software out there. We have curated an extensive email software list to reach Inbox Zero. These applications are free of cost and fully functional. An advanced version of these apps is available with additional, exceptional features at a minimal cost.
Mailmanhq is an email management software that offers protection against unimportant emails. It runs seamlessly with many email clients from this email software list. It decreases interruptions, increases productivity, and provides a better version of our existing inbox.
- Do Not Disturb Mode- Mailmanhq allows pre-setting defined Do Not Disturb times. It provides email-free time for crucial work. It keeps back all of your emails during the pre-set window.
- Customizable Delivery Slots- It delivers emails at desired hourly intervals to help us focus and prioritize. It is helpful to increase productivity.
- Block Unimportant Emails- Mailmanhq blocks emails from any senders that we have not emailed before, plus bothersome newsletters, notifications, and other distractions. Once-daily, it gives us a report that shows all the blocked emails.
- The VIP List- There are certain crucial emails that we want to see immediately. This email software list allows adding important senders, domains, or keywords to the VIP list.
It starts with a 21-day free trial, with no credit card details required. A standard pack values $8per month, paid annually, or $10 paid monthly.
2. Spark Mail
Spark is an email management software from this email software list that provides an exceptional email experience with an advanced design for professionals and their teams. It is effortless, elegant, and collaborative. It extends intelligent email prioritization, noise reduction, and the most advanced email tools at your control. The software is available on the Mac app store, app store, and google play.
Why choose Spark Mail?
- Extremely Customizable – The software comes with a modern design and a personal experience. It is fast and intuitive.
- Dark Mode – Careful selection of the colors to help work better at night and save battery life. Choose the Dark or a truly Black mode.
- Organized Inbox – The software categorizes emails into Personal, Notifications, and Newsletters for efficient prioritization.
- Discuss Emails Confidentially – Invite teammates to address specific emails and threads. Keep everyone in the loop!
- Create Emails together– Unite with your teammates, create and edit email collectively in real-time.
A version with additional features is also available. It is valued at $6.39 per active user, per month, billed annually, or $7.99 if billed monthly.
3. Edison Mail
Edison Mail App is a secure mail app that provides user privacy without changing the existing email clients. It renders top-notch speed. Without any ads or spam, this app from email software list can handle multiple accounts in one place (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, MSN, iCloud, Live, and AOL accounts). The software is available on the Mac app store, app store, and google play.
Why choose Edison Mail?
- Lightning Fast – Mindfully curated for unmatched speed.
- Dark Mode -provides a sleek, dark interface to protect our eyes at night.
- Read Receipts Barred at The Door – Security against privacy-invading tracking pixels.
- No Spam – One-Tap Unsubscribe, Block Sender, And Bulk Delete to Clean Inbox in Seconds and get rid of all the spam.
- A Personal Assistant – All of your critical travel, entertainment, receipts, and purchases organized. See your upcoming meetings, smart unsubscribe suggestions, and more at a glance.
An advanced version is also available with premium features. Priced at $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year and available as an in-app purchase.
Why do you need Email Management Software from this email software list?
We all receive emails daily. Managing those emails is difficult yet essential. Email Management tools make it easier for us to handle emails and keep track of them. Email Management applications are convenient and provide a diverse range of advantages to their users. Though one can achieve email management with healthy email management practices, having email management software from this email software list offers many benefits. These apps extend so many reasons to use them.
- Handle multiple accounts.
- Eases the process of email organization.
- Reduce the hours spent on emails.
- Remove spam or any junk.
- Completely secure.
- Provide an explicit interface.
- Fully customizable.
- Enable users to focus on critical duties.
Choose from the best from this email software list
The comprehensive email software list provided is curated to assure efficient email management. These applications are the ultimate solution to time management and productivity enhancement. We ensure that any of these applications will help you achieve Inbox zero without any added hassle. We have taken care of- Expandability, Security, and Multiple account supportability. Also, All the software mentioned above have a mobile application too. Understand your needs and choose an email organizer to suit your work style.
1. Use filters and folders to organize emails.
2. Star or flag important emails to differentiate them.
3. Convert emails to to-do lists to get through them easily.
4. Snooze emails that need more work to get done.
1. Select an email message.
2. Drag and drop it into a folder.
Note: To move more than one email, select an email, hold down the Shift key and select other messages, and then click, drag, and drop them into a folder.
1. Delete spam folder.
2. Organize emails into filters and folders.
3. Use labels and stars to mark emails as important.
4. Delete old, irrelevant emails.
5. Archive any emails that you have processed but cannot delete.
Store the emails in a separate folder and schedule timings to go through this folder. As you open each email, make sure you delete or archive or reply to each immediately.
Select All emails, and select all conversations, then click the Trash icon.