Email management softwares helps in storing the essential data, organizing your mailbox, business integration tools- all together in one place. But before using such software to manage emails, it is necessary to be aware of both the pros and cons. By this, we mean email software reviews by its users. Among different kinds of email software, customer viewpoint and feedback drives everything. It is entirely a pure and honest description of the email management software, excluding any form of conventional advertising.
According to the users review for email software, we have explained the top 5 email softwares.
Top 5 email software based on reviews by users
Now let’s go through the complete email software reviews for the top 5 email software for 2021.
It is the manager of all the emails in one place. With an easy account setup, Mailman‘s email management tools are easy to learn. Go to the official website of Mailman and sign up using Google. Also, the Mailman works along with your existing email address, which saves you from the confusing signup process. Join Mailman’s family in just a few clicks!
Along with easy setup, Mailman offers a clean and pleasing User Interface comfortable for all people from school juniors to high profile job users. With automatic email management tools like “Spam blocking” and “Custom time slots,” you can reach inbox zero effortlessly.
Among the list of email software, Mailman is our top choice.
Pros of Mailman:
- Mute constant notifications with the “Do Not Disturb tool”. This keeps you focused and improves work productivity.
- To learn how to use Mailman, sign-up using 21 days free trial.
- Mailman is the best-suited email management software to use with Gmail as it offers complete support.
- By using the “VIP tool” you get alerts for emails from important contacts and ensure that nothing necessary gets unnoticed.
- Use “Custom delivery slots”, to get new emails at your scheduled time of the day.
- With a trial pack of 21 days, you can use Mailman at affordable prices of $10 per year and $8 monthly.
- Offers “Unlimited blocking” to get rid of spammers and enjoy an anti-spam inbox.
Cons of Mailman:
- Limited compatibility offered
- Paid prices may affect the users.
With Mailman, you can automatically organize the incoming messages, which saves tons of your time. It is the best time management software as it helps writing effective responses using saved replies and templates. With that, maintain your daily schedule by receiving emails in time slots.
- Front app
To improve customer experience, Front works in a collaborative manner with the clients. With the help of a user-friendly UI, it is easy to signup and use. You can carry out teamwork softly with “assigning tags” and “sharing drafts.”
The Front app also allows external integrations like Hubspot, Jira, Slack, etc., for a better experience. With the help of tags available, you can identify and share emails among teammates. Manage multiple communications and stay well organized.
Pros of Front:
- Easily prioritize tasks by using “archive” and “snooze” features.
- Using “tagging emails” works easily with both personal and team inbox.
- Clear inbox view for better clarity of emails.
- By using “quick feedback” capture the real insights of the customers.
- You can “schedule delivery time” with Front so it provides constant reminders.
Cons of Front:
- Using the calendar feature is a bit challenging for beginners.
- Navigation for tools is quite difficult to do.
- It takes time to learn and customize tools before using them.
With the help of “color-coded labels” and “saved template,” you can save your time and utilize it in actual work. You can also keep an eye on all the emails and responses using the full inbox view. It helps you organize all the incoming emails for a more transparent approach.
With ProtonMail, you get an encrypted email management system for your account, which provides a secure environment from cyber hacks and total privacy controls over your conversations. Good storage is available for seamless file transfer.
You can easily navigate through the email management services with the help of an intuitive interface. Both the free and paid versions of this software are free from any ads. Text formatting in ProtonMail is quite simple to learn and use.
Pros of Proton Mail:
- It collects end-to-end encryption for all email users for safety terms.
- Advanced filters to protect from junk emails automatically.
- Stretch attachment capacity with an extensive cloud system.
- Both paid and accessible facilities available for custom email domains.
- Cryptocurrencies are allowed for online transactions.
- It supports multiple devices and external add-ons for better use.
- Use “Auto responses” for fast communication.
Cons of Proton Mail:
- You can upgrade the software only through payments.
- Theme failure occurs when you reset your inbox.
- Very little storage is available for free users.
Proton Mail promotes security features to storage capacity and upgraded versions, all work to streamline your mailbox. An encrypted email software functions as a military cover to your account, which only lets anti-spammers in your inbox.
This email management software Hiver, supports customer collaborations alongside Gmail. It works well for anyone using Google apps for client service. With a phenomenal User Interface, it is easy to learn and administrate. “Share inboxes” for assigning emails when working in a team.
It supports “tickets” in the sidebar for identifying emails quickly at a glance. With the tickets feature, you can mark emails as closed, pending, or leave internal notes for other users. It is available at fair and nominal prices of $12 when billed annually and $15 when billed monthly.
Pros of Hiver:
- “Shared inbox” helps while working along with a team for easy forwarding and sharing of emails.
- Supports customer experience by managing customer faced inboxes like sales, requests, project etc.
- Complete work faster by using the “tickets feature” for better prioritization.
- Integrates with G-suite along with being comfortable with Gmail.
Cons of Hiver:
- The user interface is too simple.
- File transfers might take a long time while sharing.
- Setting up filters and rules for automation could be confusing and tiresome.
- Overall it’s nice but could work better with few updates.
In collection to all the tools available at Office Suite are proper productivity tools with easy editing and acceptable text formatting in emails. With great visual experience, it requires less space while working in a system—an alternative to other email management apps at an affordable cost.
It is an easy-to-use toolkit to make email management easy in a few steps. With Yesware, manage and conduct meetings authentically and effectively. It automates the tasks and provides tools to improve sales outcomes.
The “Insights feature” grants you to look at the work to improve your performance accordingly. You can easily upgrade your sale service, but it comes with a price. Email tracking analytics are helpful for better team results.
Pros of Yesware:
- Run sharing campaigns for a team-wide approach
- By using the “templates and reporting” feature supports faster communication with the customers.
- “Email scheduling” and “Email categorization” helps in sorting different email threads.
- Integrates seamlessly with Salesforce CRM.
Cons of Yesware:
- Activity records are not always mapped correctly.
- Sometimes the Gmail plugin stops working and some stats are not visible in plugins.
This way, managing an inbox is like a pool game and effectively functioning with multiple accounts or extensions. Email management tools like Mailman are an efficient email automation tool available at accessible or affordable rates. This is why it is our first choice. These email software reviews help make better choices for your email collaborations in the present era.